- 1 1/4 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 1/4 cup 1% Milk (or Coconut Milk)
- 1 cup Canned Pumpkin
- 2 large Egg Whites
- 3 Tbsp Packed Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Melted
- 2 tsp Powdered Sugar
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all the dry ingredients (except for the brown sugar and powdered sugar) until well combined and set aside.
- In another bowl, beat together the milk, pumpkin, egg whites, brown sugar, and melted coconut oil. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and fold to combine.
- Coat a nonstick pan with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Spoon batter into pan using 1/4 cup batter for each pancake. Cook until lightly brown, about 3-4 minutes per side and bubbles will start to appear.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and you're ready to go!
Don't forget to follow, subscribe, or comment, it really means a lot to us bloggers!