What You'll Need:
- 1 Medium Baking Potato, Scrubbed
- 1/2 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- Olive Oil Spray
- Favorite Seasoning or Homemade Ranch Seasoning (Optional)
- Large Resealable Bag
- Microwaveable Plate
- Parchment Paper
- Slice the potato into very thin rounds; you're looking for about 1/16th of an inch thick. If they are too thick they will not cook evenly.
- In a large resealable bag, add the potato rounds and the oil olive. Make sure the bag is sealed and then toss the potatoes until they are coated evenly with the oil. Add the sea salt to the bag and toss again to coat.
- Cover a large microwaveable plate with parchment paper and spray lightly with olive oil spray. Place potato rounds on the plate, making sure that they don't overlap. Depending on the size of your potato you may need to work in batches.
- Microwave the potato chips on high for 5-7 minutes, watching them carefully as they can burn really easily. The thicker the chips, the longer they will have to cook.
- In another resealable bag, add the cooked potato chips and the ranch seasoning (or other favorite seasoning). Toss well until chips are nicely coated.
- Sit back, relax, and indulge in a healthy guilty pleasure.